Trading & Web Terms & Conditions
Trading Terms & Conditions
Terms of Payment
Payment due by end of month following month of delivery.
If, after the date of order or contract and before the date of delivery or completion of contract, the cost of goods or services is increased, we reserve the right to pass on these increases to the Buyer in proportion to the effect of the increase to ourselves.
Charging of Interest on overdue Accounts
We reserve the right to charge interest on any account not paid according to our Terms of Payment. This will be at the rate of 2.5% per month or part month overdue. Interest will be added to statements and any interest due and unpaid will be left as an outstanding overdue balance.
The right to charge collection costs on overdue accounts
We reserve the to add to any overdue account the costs incurred by us in collecting the account through a third party acting on our behalf.
Complaints regarding goods or services
Any complaint regarding goods supplied or work done must be notified to us in writing within 7 days of receipt.
Defective Products/Services and consequential loss
Any claim by the buyer or his agents for compensation for defective goods or services shall be limited to the actual cost of those goods or services. No liability will be accepted in any way for any consequential loss or damage resulting from those goods or services, however caused.
Retention of Title
Goods supplied by ourselves shall be at the Buyers risk immediately on receipt of the goods by the Buyer or his Agent and should therefore be insured at their full value. Title of goods supplied will only pass to the Buyer upon payment in full to ourselves. Where payment is overdue according to our Terms of Payment, or in the event of the Buyer becoming insolvent or having a receiver or liquidator appointed to administer his affairs prior to payment in full being received, we reserve the absolute and sole right to treat the purchase agreement as null and void to repossess the goods supplied.
a) We reserve the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Where an alteration is made, a new copy of the Terms and Conditions will be sent which will then become the current Terms and Conditions and become legally binding.
b) All charges are subject to VAT at the current rate.
c) Should any clause contained in these Terms and Conditions be held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.
d) These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and be construed in accordance with English law.
Web Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Central Milled Lead Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Central Milled Lead Ltd, The Lead Mill, Rolling Mill Road, Norton Canes, Staffs, WS11 9UH. Company registered in England and Wales no. 04291304. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.